When you've decided to wear that awesome Brazilian bikini on your next trip to the beach, a resort, or while on a tropical vacation, you'll want to consider removing your pubic hair that will certainly show, due to the skimpiness of the Brazilian cut bikini.
Although you can choose to shave that area, many women would rather do a bikini wax since it lasts for up to three weeks. Whether you shave or wax, you will want to get rid of the straggling hairs that the bikini fabric doesn't cover up.
When you choose to do a bikini wax at home, you will save money. However, if you've ever had a professional person from a salon perform the waxing procedure, you learn very quickly that it takes a little vulnerability to allow someone else to wax your sensitive and private area.
You can purchase a home bikini wax kit from online stores like Amazon, or retail stores that sell beauty supplies. The main thing to remember is that some degree of pain is involved regardless if you do a bikini wax at home or if you have it done professionally. Why is there pain involved? Simply stated, it's because the waxing process involves applying hot wax to strips of cloth that are then applied to your skin, and the pieces of cloth are quickly stripped off (like removing a bandage). When you yank the strips of cloth off your skin, your pubic hair is pulled off with it. Ouch!
Before you learn this recommended step-by-step procedure for doing a bikini wax at home, it's recommended that you buy a numbing spray or cream and apply it beforehand if your skin is ultra sensitive. You also might want to have a painkiller or extra strength aspirin on hand, along with facial tissues to dab the tears that will surely spill down your cheeks by the time you're finishing waxing.
Here, then, is your five-step procedure.
1. Clean your skin thoroughly, preferably with a scrubbing product that functions as an exfoliater.
2. To keep the area dry before you apply the hot wax strips, you may want to apply a thin dusting of baby powder to your skin.
3. Carefully read the bikini waxing instructions that are included in the kit to make sure you understand the manufacturer's guidelines.
4. Heat the wax as instructed, apply it to the cloth strips, and place the strips on the area where you want to remove your pubic hair. Following the timed recommendations on the package, pull the strips off. Repeat this process on each area where you want to remove your pubic hair.
5. When you've completed the waxing process, you can apply calamine lotion or baby oil to your skin, which will help to soothe that sensitive area of your body.
In addition, you might want to know that a Brazilian bikini wax is a process that removes all the hair from the bikini line, from the front to the back. Most notably, if done according to custom, the Brazilian wax process leaves you almost completely hairless, but for sure, you won't have to worry about wearing your Brazilian cut bikini.